- AMIA (American Medical Informatics Association)
- ABRF (Association of Biomolecular Resource Facilities)
- ISB (The Conference of the International Society for Biocuration)
- NCBO The National Center for Biomedical Ontology (NCB) workshop in partnership with the Clinical and Translational Science (CTSA) Consortium
- NERLSCD (The Northeast Regional Life Sciences Core Directors meeting)
eagle-i project team members and leadership participated in panels on Practical experience with Linked Open Biomedical Data: State of the art and future directions, An Antibody Research Group round table, and Major Ontology Initiatives relevant to Clinical and Translational Research. These meetings have sparked promising collaborations with numerous groups and promoted adoption of the software, nationally and internationally. If you are interested in partnering with us, or in implementing eagle-i, just let us know, we’d love to hear from you.