eagle-i 2017 Giveaway
Some of our new features include:
- Improved “browsability” of resources to quickly see the value of the eagle-i network
- Enhanced navigation, ranking, and presentation of search results
- Open access – The data in the system is also now open access; anyone — regardless of affiliation — is welcome to sign up for an account, or to download the Linked Open Data directly. more
- Open source – eagle-i is now a free, open-source software project. All developers and administrators, regardless of affiliation or skill level are welcome to participate, follow the project, or just download code. more
- Open network – We welcome institutions to adopt eagle-i and to participate in the network. more
More enhancements are planned, but we’d love to hear what you think of our latest project so far. Send us your comments through the contact page.