The eagle-i search application and the SWEET (Semantic Web Entry and Edit Tool) have received some major enhancements we’d like to share.
— Search application:
* Search single, multiple, and groups of institutions at one time
* Easier-to-use filters for search results
* More search result display options, including result sorting
* Improved sorting and filtering of resource lists
* New graphic elements to indicate resource state at a glance [screen shot]
* More intuitive language, improved error messaging, and more data quality reminders for users of the SWEET
* A “Check Links to This” button to help SWEET users make sure that references are maintained
* “View Resource Stubs” from the SWEET workbench in place of “Unfinished Tasks” to better point users to incomplete records
* New standard permission levels to allow adopting institutions the flexibility to tailor work flow to their staffing model
We are still working hard to make additional improvements; let us know what you think.